SERVPRO of Greeley/Winsor is available 24/7/365 for storm, fire, and water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with damage to your home, immediate action is crucial. If it is flooding or burst pipe, a delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We are Here to Help
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water and storm damage restoration - in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO technicians may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions, which includes:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What is the source of the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes, but not limited to, the following:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
We are ready to help, so call us, 970-353-1388, today if you experience damage to your home or business.