Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Local home with smoke webs after a smoke loss

Smoke damage in a local home

This is the aftermath of smoke damage from a natural gas space heater in an older local home. The homeowner called SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor to help clean up after this space heater venting system failed sending smoke throughout the home. The smoke rapidly spread leaving behind, soot everywhere. SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor cleans up after water, fire, smoke losses "Like it never even happened." 

Bedroom closet with fire damage

Bedroom Fire in Greeley Area Home

This fire damage was the result of a child playing with a lighter in the bedroom closet. It is important to always be diligent and use proper precautions when a fire starts in a closet containing clothes as the fire can spread very quickly. Luckily this home had fire sprinklers installed so the fire was quickly doused with water which minimized the fire damage to the immediate area; however, the remaining area in the house was damaged by heavy smoke. Make sure to check your smoke alarms regularly as well. We were able to clean and restore this home and make it "Like it never even happened."

Fire Extinguisher Training

At our safety meeting our local fire department conducted a Fire Extinguisher training for our staff.  We all participated in a simulation of a fire and used special fire extinguishers to put out the fire.  Everyone took their turn, and enjoyed learning the how and purpose of a fire extinguisher.  Did you know.... the main purpose of a fire extinguisher is to put a blanket with the powder in a fire extinguisher on the vapors between the source and flames to create a path that you can escape.  Very valuable training to our entire staff!

Put That Cigarette Out

Fires can occur anytime, and they can happen anywhere! This customer had a can outside their door on their porch to put their cigarette butts in. The wind came up and tipped the can over with a recent cigarette butt in it and it started their siding on fire. Goes to show the point you can never be too careful with burning cigarette butts! Good thing the fire department was just a couple blocks away and was quick to be onsite, the damage was not as severe as it could have been.

SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor arrived onsite within the hour and was able to begin the cleanup. Call SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor, 970-353-1388 for your fire and water damage, we make it “Like it never even happened.”

Residential Range Fire

A local residential fire was started by leaving plastic items on a gas range. The home suffered significant smoke and fire damage due to fire.  Our team was onsite within minutes to assess the damage, communicate a cleanup plan

Our technicians cleaned all the smoke damaged areas as well as some water damaged areas due to putting out the fire. The owner could not believe how quickly and professionally the SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor team responded and began the cleanup process.

Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes, but limited to, the following:

  • IICRC Training
  • Employee Certification Training
  • e-Learnings
  • Continuing Education Classes

Wood Stove Residential Fire

This Kersey, Colorado home was affected when the wood stove caught fire and smoked up the entire home. When our SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor technicians arrived on site they began cleaning up the debris immediately. Luckily the worst of the damage was in the family room where the wood stove was. We were able to get all of the contents moved around and cleaned as well as cleaning up the walls, ceiling and floors of soot and debris. The homeowner was very happy when we were done and it was “Like it never even happened.”

Arson Fire Damage

This home in Gill, Colorado was damaged form arson. Luckily nobody was injured, but the homeowner lost the majority of his contents as well as sustaining significant structural damage. Fire damage can very devastating, but SERVPRO can make it, “Like it never even happened.”

Range Hood Fire

A local customer had their range hood catch fire and extinguished it very quickly with a fire extinguisher; however, the smoke damage was extensive throughout their house. The belief that fire damage is just cleaning up the charred area is incorrect. The majority of the cleanup is smoke damage.

SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor professionals are highly trained in property restoration and equipped with the knowledge on restoring your property.