Mold Remediation Photo Gallery

Mold growing on the wall and floor where the two meet in a bedroom closet

Mold Damage Found in Greeley, CO Home

This mold was caused by a water leak that was in a finished basement.  Children of the homeowner found this after their father passed and they went into the basement to go through personal belongings and found the mold throughout several rooms.  No one had been in the basement for several months, so the mold was slowing spreading.  Our team of professionals completed the remediation according to IICRC standards.  

Call SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor for any remediation needs you may have. 970-353-1388

Moldy Office Cleanup

Water had leaked into the wall cavity of this local business in Greeley, CO causing mold growth on the walls and boxes of business records. SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor removed the contents, drywall and insulation, then cleaned up the mold and sprayed antimicrobial on the walls and floor to help prevent future mold growth.  Another job “Like it never even happened.”

Mold, Not Visible But Hiding Under The Vinyl Flooring

Many times we are called out requesting a mold check. When there is no visible mold, we refer our customers to an Industrial Hygienist for complete piece of mind.  This customer did contact a Hygienist and had testing done.  The test revealed that they had elevated mold spore counts in their laundry room.  SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor went onsite removed the flooring, sanded the subfloor and applied an antimicrobial.  The customer was very thankful of our recommendation to contact the Industrial Hygienist and the professionalism of all the SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor employees that she had contact with.

Mold Problem? No Problem for SERVPRO

This mold occurred due to a slow leaking pipe in the ceiling above the shower. The owner was disable and never went into the basement, so the loss had been going on for some time. When our certified technicians arrived onsite, they quickly assessed the damage and communicated the plan for the mold remediation; however, the pipe had to be fixed prior to us completing the mold remediation. The property owner did not know of a plumber so our technicians called a local plumbing company we work with, and they were onsite with the hour and fixed the pipe so we could begin the remediation. The property owner was very pleased with our willingness to assist him in getting the pipe fixed and begin our work. SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor completed a full mold remediation to make this loss, "Like it never even happened."  Another, very satisfied customer!!

Water Damager Turns Into Larger Issue, Mold

The most often leaks that go undiscovered until it’s a huge problem is refrigerator lines. Let’s face it most of us don’t pull out the refrigerator on a regular basis, so if the water line to the refrigerator has a leak, it’s not usually discovered until the damage is extending out past the refrigerator. By this time, mold can begin to grow, and now the problem is not only a water damage issue a much larger issue, mold.

SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor has a team of highly trained technicians who are experienced to handle your mitigation process making it “Like it never even happened."  Call SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor 970-353-1388.

Residential Crawlspace Mold

Humidity was the suspected cause of the mold on the joists of this crawlspace in Fort Collins, Colorado. Mold can cause health issues for some people as well as being annoying and smelly. This property owner become very ill before finding the true cause of her health issues, she was allergic to mold. If you suspect you have a mold problem, call an Industrial Hygienist and get Mold Spore Air Sampling done in your home. That is the only genuine way to know if you have a mold issue.

Mold in Residential Pool Room

While onsite at a local water loss, our technicians were pulling baseboard in a local residential pool house and discovered mold. It is speculated that mold growth was due to the high humidity due to the indoors swimming pool. SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor was able to clean and sand the affected area and spray an antimicrobial in order to prevent future growth. The homeowner was very thankful for the thorough examination of his property to uncover the mold before it got severe.