Recent Before & After Photos

Residential Fire Damage in Gill


This family’s Colorado home suffered from a fire following a family member setting fire to the bedroom mattress. It’s always devastating when a fami... READ MORE



Roof Leak Causes Mold


The wall in this living room in this Greeley, CO home was starting to mold due to a leak in the roof. Once the roof leak was repaired, the ceiling drywall was s... READ MORE



Who Do You Call First If You Have Storm Damage


Property owners who have experienced water or fire damage from a storm talk about being in disbelief, dazed by what just happened, and simply don’t know w... READ MORE



Major Storms In Colorado


During a massive community disastrous event, we are here to help. We are a part of the community, our employees live and are active in the community, and we are... READ MORE



Never Leave Plastic Containers On Stove


A local homeowner left to go out to eat, and had left plastic containers on stove thinking the stove was turned off, the plastics caught fire. With fire damage,... READ MORE



Is Mold Lurking In Your Bathroom?


The wall in this bathroom had mold growth due to water around the shower and humidity. The flooring and drywall were showing mold growth and the customer wanted... READ MORE



Local Resident Has Broken Toilet Supply Line While On Vacation


A local homeowner came home from vacation, to find out an upstairs supply line had broken while they were away. All levels of this home were affected. SERVPRO o... READ MORE



City Pipe Break Floods Local Basement


This basement had severe water damage from a pipe break that flooded the entire basement of this home. SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor was called in to handle the cl... READ MORE



Truck Hauling Insulation On The Road Again


This truck was hauling insulation and it caught fire. The driver noticed the fire while looking into his mirror, so pulled over at the next exit. The local... READ MORE



Burst Pipe In Ceiling Of Local Beauty Salon


A pipe break in the ceiling of this local beauty salon during the night caused water and part of the ceiling to cover the floor in the employees work area.SERVP... READ MORE